Sunday, January 15, 2006

piccies for the new year

31/12/2005
Causeway Bay... last hours of 2005....
so much has happened... so much to ponder over...



15/1/2006
We posed for a piccie after 真珍's show.
我們APA bb 班真的要努力地support each other!



之後took an off the cuff calvin klein perfume ad shot for 阿Don&阿'temis


Mr. Dracula and Moo?
No, it's a very 型的 APA MT/Drama grad, 一個真正的哥哥!
哥哥面紅了... don't know why, but my face always turns bright red in the prescence of 1. men 2. really successfully accomplished people 3. teachers... who knows?

3 comments:

doomed to be fabulous said...

Hi Marge!

Thanks for checking out my blog! How are you? We haven't chatted in
months; it's my fault entirely, I'm just bad at keeping in touch.

I'm visiting Hong Kong and Asia in April -- I would love to meet up with
you. How is Eric doing? For some reason, I stopped getting his mass
emails.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Soloman

Anonymous said...

i am also a teacher before ..

Marge said...

tak tak, you're not a man!!!!
:)