Saturday, August 05, 2006

living in a dream? you betcha!

two hours of musical singing today.... complete euphoria-- endless repetitions in training, to carol haney's hernando's hideaway and the prologue to the rocky horror picture show.... i'm in musical heaven... i gotta admit- owen's put us through a thorough vocal workout today those Eflats were pretty extreme... especially for a voice that's not done much work in two months.

all this exposure has got be going through my cd collection... and i found my film soundtrack to annie get your gun. judy garland's rendition of this following song is absolutely spine chilling... so much pathos...

-----------------------
they say it's wonderful: annie get your gun (outtakes)

They say that falling in love is wonderful
It's wonderful, so they say.
And with a moon up above it's wonderful
It's wonderful, so they tell me.
I can't recall who said it
I know I never read it
I only know that falling in love is grand
And the thing that's known as romance
Is wonderful, wonderful
In every way
So they say

No comments: