Saturday, March 11, 2006

病到無力寫blog

^^^yeah yeah!^^^ marg's weekly drug-free high ^^^


even though i feel markedly better than last weekend, my flu follows a daily ritual

*sore throat in the morning
*mucus... ewww...
*sore throat in the evening
*unstoppable coughing from 10pm sharp....

the nature of studying at the apa is such that you spend all your time away from the school thinking about your classmates, and what you do in class. i can't stop thinking about marlene these few weeks...

i feel like my apa week is spent building up to friday morning dance. omg... i go absolutely mad during dance, but it's ms.jamie's fault for setting our exercises to my favourite music (crazy in love... let's get loud etc etc) and the dances in the style of my favourite choreographers (bobby's school)... can't wait to start my dance lessons in april... it's like the pinnicle of my performing arts fantasy, dancing the stuff we were dancing today...

weeeeeeeee!!!!!

No comments: